On 25 May 2018, a new regulation came into force in the European Union; it is called the general regulation on data protection EU 2016/679 ("GDPR"). The regulation provides strict and specific guidelines on how personal data is collected and managed. This regulation also applies to companies and individuals who reside outside the EU but collect data from EU citizens.
Who we are
Ien industrie spa
Via Toniolo, 26
61032 Fano (PU) ITALY
Tel. + 390721853711 / Fax +390721854213
What are cookies?
Cookies are short strings of text that the computer stores when you visit a site. The information thus acquired is recovered when the site is consulted again. There are different types of cookies: some are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others to facilitate use by users and memorizing the language of preference or tastes.
What cookies do we use?
– Navigation Cookies: for the proper functioning of the site, to use the content in the language of preference, to automatically recognize which country the user is connecting from, to create an account, to log in and make purchases.
– Performance Cookies: they can be from ienindustrie.com, a partner, session, or persistent. They collect information on how the user uses the site, such as the visits made, aggregating them anonymously and using them only for purposes related to improving the performance of the site. For example, Web Analytics belongs to this category of cookies.
– Functional Cookies: They are not essential for operations but facilitate the navigation on the site. They are consequent to the action of a user or implemented in the use of a service offered. They are used, for example, to avoid offering the user a service previously offered and rejected, allowing the site to memorize the user's choices and preferences.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can choose to disable them. Warning: disabling cookies may cause the site to malfunction and/or limit the use of the services offered (such as the inability to add products to the cart and purchase them). However, if you want your computer not to receive and store cookies, you can change your browser settings. Below are the instructions regarding the most popular browsers:
– Click on the "Tools" icon and select "Settings."
– Click on "Show advanced settings."
– Under "Privacy," click on "Content settings" and then "Cookies."
– Here, deselect the item and save the settings.
– In the toolbar, select "Tools" and then "Options."
– In the pop-up window, select "Privacy." Here you can adjust your cookie settings
– In the toolbar, select "Preferences."
– Click on "Security" to adjust the cookie settings.
– Click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options."
– Select "Privacy" and set the level of privacy you want.
– Click on OK.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third party or marketing / retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the add-on browser for deactivating Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.